The Chronic Disease Self-Management Steering Committee for the SAW Region met on Nov. 20 at Augusta Regional Free Clinic.
Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Region News
- Waynesboro Lions Club to Support DSMP
- SAILing into the New Year at Staunton Senior Center
- Staunton Senior Center Members Created Treats for Upcoming Sale
- SSC Fall Dance Committee Met for Final Review Oct. 17
- Staunton Senior Center Local Council Met Oct. 17
- Making a Difference: Meals on Wheels
- Butch Kidd: The Waynesboro Senior Center ‘changed my life’
Harrisonburg-Rockingham Region News
- JMU Sorority Raised Money for Meals
- Price Rotary Senior Center Celebrated Thanksgiving Potluck Style
- Price Rotary Senior Center Local Council Meets
- Balloon Volleyball a Hit at Timberville Broadway Senior Center
- RMH Senior Advantage Presented Gluten Free to Timberville Broadway Senior Center
- Dale McAlister Presented Local History to TBSC and PRSC
- East Rockingham Senior Center Welcomes New Center Director
Buena Vista-Lexington-Rockbridge Region News
- Maury River Senior Center Names New Director
- Mountain Day Senior Resource Fair
- Maury River Senior Center to Offer Flu Shot Clinic
- Medicare Counseling Funding Slashed
- Time for Medicare Beneficiaries to Watch Their Mailboxes
- Maury River Senior Center Schedule Changes
- Medicare and the Health Insurance Marketplace
Bath-Highland Region News
- Benefit Pancake Dinner for Highland Second Wind
- Recruitment to Begin Soon for a New Bath Community Senior Center Director
- New Bath Community Senior Center Director to Join VPAS Nov. 11
- Bath Community Senior Center Director Submits Resignation
- Recruitment Begins for Highland Van Driver
- Kicking Off a Healthy and Fit October at Bath Community Senior Center
- New VPAS Staff Join Highland and Bath Counties
Contact UsPaul Lavigne, Chief Executive Officer
Valley Program for Aging Services
325 Pine Avenue
P.O. Box 817
Waynesboro, VA 22980
(540) 949-7143 fax
Jenn Chestnut, Chief Administrative Officer
Valley Program for Aging Services, Inc.
325 Pine Avenue, PO Box 817
Waynesboro, VA 22980
ValleyCDSME.org: Your resource for the Chronic Disease Self-Management Education program.
VPAS Strategic PlanThe VPAS Board of Directors has approved VPAS’ first Strategic Plan. Take a look at the VPAS Strategic Plan: Click here.
Please submit any questions or comments you may have to VPAS CEO Paul Lavigne at email@example.com..
Annual ReportsMaury River Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
SAW Region 2011-2012 Report
Churchville Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
Staunton Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
Waynesboro Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
HR Region 2011-2012 Report.
East Rock Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
Price Rotary Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report.
Timberville-Broadway Sr. Ctr. 2011-2012 Report
Bath-Highland Region 2011-2012 Report
Bath Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report
Highland Sr. Center 2011-2012 Report